Sunday, April 4, 2010

Need campground info for rapid city and mitchell sd

My husband and I will be traaveling with our fifth wheel camper from Middletown Ohio to Rapid City stopping by Mitchell SD. Need a campground to accomodate a 32 ft fifth wheel not far from I-90 around Mitchell. Also need a good campground around rapid city sd.



Need campground info for rapid city and mitchell sd


When are you traveling? There is a nice campground behind the Super 8 Motel in Mitchell just to the north of I-90 in Mitchell. There is a great campgound in Rapid City with pull through sites called Lake Park Campground. It%26#39;s on the west side of Rapid City and easy to get to (on Hwy 44). We stayed there last year. The folks were very nice and it is a lovely, convenient place to stay. I think the website is www.lakeparkcampground.com.



Need campground info for rapid city and mitchell sd


We will be traveling in the middle of July.



What is the name of the campground in Mitchell?



Thanks!




I thought I remembered a KOA at Mitchell, from when we lived there, just east of town along the James River so I did a quick search and it is still there.



www.koa.com/where/sd/41112/president.htm



(with other links on that page)



There is also Rondee%26#39;s at the main exit for town but that area is pretty busy so I%26#39;m not sure about noise level. http://www.rondeescampground.com/ They do have 70%26#39; pull-though lots though.





I vaguely recall camping spots at Lake Mitchell, north of town, when I used to fish there but never paid enough attention to know if they had RV hookups.




Thanks for all the info.




Go to www.Mitchellsuper8.com/campground and I think you will see it there. It%26#39;s very convenient to the freeway, service stations, restaurants, etc.




Thanks for your information. I looked at the website looks like a perfect place to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment