Friday, April 9, 2010

cnc timeshares

can anyone tell me anything about cnc timeshares



cnc timeshares


They are a completely unprofessional company who talks you into listing with them...and then you can never get ahold of them again! I hadn%26#39;t heard anything on my timeshare that I posted for rent thru them so I tried to call the person who sold me their service. In fact, I called and left messages 4 times with no call back. I sent another email this morning and FINALLY got a response from Sonia...only it had nothing to do with what I inquired! It was a form letter response...not personal at all. I am SO disgusted with myself for getting sucked into this non-professional company. DON%26#39;T do it! -Disgusted.



cnc timeshares


What about them selling your timeshare- are they in Daytone Beach




I purchased an imaginary sales person from CNC to sell my Cabo timeshare and it has been a year now. Tara does call me back...she is an employee and I told her this morning that I was going to complain to the BBB. She wrote back asking me to re-sign my original contract. Huh? Are you serious?





I told her since she did not have a signed contract from me that I wanted a full refund. 10 minutes later she emails me back saying that she found it between the folders. Yeah right!!!





They are con men with a web site! The original hyped up sales guy no longer works for them and the owner is out of town. Yeah right again.





I would really like to know what to do about this besides having a local friend pay them a visit at their office to see if they are really real. Do they have small claims in Florida? That is my next step!




I forgot to give you their phone number:





800-323-2895



386-947-9489





email address:



tara.magee@cnctimeshares.com





Tara answers.




Hi , I am finding out that we too have the same story as you all. Yes, we were talked into listing our timeshare with CNC and nothing in 10 months. We are very frustrated and feel violated and angry and stupid. Have had anything resolved with your problem with them? Please let me know if you%26#39;ve had any luck or taken any legal measures.





Taken too,



Christine




I can only echo the other postings here. I, too, listed with them in November 2007 after being hounded by a salesperson (Samantha) for weeks. I was told that the average sales occur between 3 and six months and that ';now is the best time to list it'; to get maximum exposure. I made the second mistake by listening to their recommendation and listing it at a price which was too high. After sending several e-mails and making an equal number of phone calls complaining that I wanted to speak to someone to change the asking price I finally got an e-mail from Tara apologizing. The asking price was changed months ago but I%26#39;ve heard nothing back since and no offers. I called the salesperson, Samantha, on Monday asking what the next step is since it is obviously not selling; I%26#39;ve yet to receive a call back. At this point I feel we%26#39;ve been had and the money we paid lost. I%26#39;m considering contacting the media and requesting that they look into, not just CNC, but all the other timeshare sales brokers out there as well to see which, if any, are legitimate.





DUPED 2




Thanks to all of you who posted feedback about this company, I didn%26#39;t get suckered, again. I started to research the internet on all of these people who call me about timeshare sales. I got suckered about 8 months ago by a different company (IBD Marketing) and I don%26#39;t believe they even have a working website anymore. Please research the internet or have someone do it for you before you sign with anyone who is not a well know reputable company.




I for one did list my timeshare with CNC as well. I felt the same frustrations as you all for I had listed my timeshare prior with three other companies. However, they proved me wrong. It took 7 1/2 months and after turning down a couple of low offers they brought me one I was looking for. My salesperson always returned my calls and was very patient. I had a good experience with them. Thanks CNC.




I just received a phone call from CNC timeshares tonight, at 10:10 pm!! They had called earlier claiming to be partners with Interval International (who is the exchange company with my timeshare). Fortunately, I had been warned by Starwood (who handles my timeshare) that no second parties would contact me on their behalf. I told them that if they continued to hassle me, I would report them to the better business bureau.





Unless you can sell your timeshare through a reputable agency (like Century 21) buyer beware. These companies who contact you are only out for a listing fee and WILL NEVER sell your timeshare. When I first got mine, I thought about selling it and was suckered by several companies. AVOID AT ALL COSTS the following:





Timesharesbyowner.com



Sharetrader.com



Resort Equity Marketing



Ace Timeshare Marketing





I paid a listing fee to each of these companies, and was never contacted about a possible buyer in 3 years.




I had the same nightmarish experiences with CNC Timeshares. Has anyone been able to get their money back?

No comments:

Post a Comment