Friday, April 9, 2010

Mount Rushmore & what else?

Hi all, I%26#39;m thinking of traveling to South Dakota during 23 May 2009 - 25 May 2009, the memorial holiday tentatively. My main aim is to visit Mount Rushmore. Curious about what else is there to visit?





The main problem is I do not drive and may be traveling alone. So is wondering is it possible to travel in SD without the use of own transportation?



Mount Rushmore %26amp; what else?


I%26#39;m not sure how much you will be able to see without a car. There%26#39;s plenty to see and do, but I am not sure about public transportation and how far out it goes. You will probably find it in Rapid City, but I don%26#39;t know how far it would take you. Mt. Rushmore is about 20 miles away from Rapid, so some attractions aren%26#39;t super close by.





Accomodator, the local DE, would know better. There may be some tours available to some of the local attractions.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment