Friday, April 9, 2010

Broken boot mine and Tatanka

I%26#39;m having trouble figuring how much time to allow



for the Broken Boot Mine and Tatanka, an hour or two



for each one or more?





Also, we%26#39;re on a tight schedule. If we (2 adults)



only have time for one, which do you recommend?





Thanks!



Broken boot mine and Tatanka


I have not been to either attraction, but according to the AAA Guidebook, there are 30 minute tours of the Mine. Tours leave every 30 minutes, so depending on how you time it, you could have a wait or you might get right in. I would think allotting an hour for the mine should be enough. It might be a little more if you decide to pan for gold, but if you are just touring, I%26#39;d think an hour would be fine even if you had to wait for the tour.





Also, AAA says to allot 30 minutes for Tatanka minimum. I find these guides give you an idea on timing depending on your likes, so based on their 30 minute minimum, I think probably you could safely see the exhibits there in an hour.





Based on the map,it looks like the 2 are fairly close together.





I%26#39;m sorry I can%26#39;t recommend one over the other; I will leave that question to someone who is more familiar.





Have a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment