Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Would you rate the rally pg or r?

We are researching coming to the rally but am hearing that it may be a bit wild? I did see some rather revealing photos of someone%26#39;s trip there, but is that typical? Would you call this a family event? Thanks!



Would you rate the rally pg or r?


It definitely is NOT a family event.





At night, within Sturgis and the big campground/concert venues (Buffalo Chip, Glencoe, Full Throttle) I would give the Rally at least an R. Nudity is perhaps not typical, but it also is not uncommon, and not necessarily something anyone wants to see. ';Naked Ned'; (written on his back in marker) riding his motorcycle nude comes to mind. I%26#39;ve seen women making equally poor choices with paint, pasties or fishnet as their sole items of clothing.





My 21 year old has never been to the Rally, other than seeing the much tamer crowds %26amp; cycles in Rapid City.



Would you rate the rally pg or r?


Thanks for the reply. This is kinda what I thought by my research, but I appreciate confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment