Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Labor Day weekend in Custer State Park

I know June and August are busy months in Custer, but what about Labor Day weekend? I recall someone telling me kids in the area start school before Labor Day so I%26#39;d assume the park might not be quite as busy.



Labor Day weekend in Custer State Park


The kids here do start before Labor Day, and some hotels even drop their rates around August 18 or so. When we stayed at the Roosevelt Inn, the owner there told us that Labor Day weekend typically gets busy as the ';last hurrah'; before summer ends (as is normal in most places). I would bank on it being pretty busy because of the holiday, but to me, nothing out west seems as busy as the east!





Have fun whenever you decide to go.



Labor Day weekend in Custer State Park


It seems that after rally things settle a bit and then Labor Day picks up.


  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment