Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 yr old on trail ride

Does anyone know of any trail rides in the Black Hills area where a 3 yr old can ride with an adult? I just realized our planed ride at Blue Bell requires the child to be 4 and to ride alone. I think my son could pass as 4, but not sure I want him on a horse alone. Thanks.





3 yr old on trail ride


Don%26#39;t know if you are already out here, but most trail rides require children to be 5 or older and able to ride alone (I%26#39;m surprised Blue Bell is 4) due to insurance.



3 yr old on trail ride


yes, that is what it is looking like. a few of them have pony rides, we may just do that for him. i have spoken to people where they allowed the toddler to ride double with an adult, but i called most of them in the black hills area and none of them allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment