Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mt. Rushmore Chalet's

My family and parents are going to Keystone in September and looking for accommodations. I am interested in the Rushmore Chalet%26#39;s since they have 2 bed/bath chalets and have living, dining, deck and kitchen areas. I%26#39;m wondering if anyone has stayed at either the Lincoln or Jefferson chalets?





Also, if anyone knows of other chalet/townhome style places in/near Keystone, please mention.





Thanks in advance-Scott



Mt. Rushmore Chalet's


I don%26#39;t have any direct experience with the places you mention. I was just curious if you looked on vrbo. I gave a look, and there were some properties mainly in Hill City and the Deadwood area.





Hill City might work well. It%26#39;s only about 11 miles to Keystone.



Mt. Rushmore Chalet's


Thanks for the advice. Found some nice options.




Glad you found some suitable properties! We%26#39;d love to read a trip report when you return! Have fun planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment