Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hotel Help on I-90

Can anyone recommend a nice chain hotel along I-90 between Wall and Chamberlain? I am going to be heading east during Sturgis and I know the hotels within 50 miles of Rapid City will all be booked. Thank you!

Hotel Help on I-90

I had been looking into the Best Western in Murdo-looks nice but we%26#39;ve decided, due to our travel plans, to stay elsewhere.

We%26#39;ve previously stayed at the EconoLodge in Wall and were pleased with it. This summer we%26#39;re staying at the Sunshine Inn-great reviews, really nice corespondence with the owner. Have also stayed in the Badlands at Cedar Pass Lodge. Basic accomodations in a breathtaking setting.

Have never stayed in Chamberlain but I know there is an AmericInn there and we%26#39;ve had good stays at this chain in the past.

Hotel Help on I-90

The Holiday Inn Express and Comfort Inn at Oacoma (just west of Chamberlain) are probably the nicer chain hotels in the area you ask for. There is also a Days Inn at that exit that (I think) is newer.

There are a few places in Murdo you could try including the Days Inn, Best Western or Super 8.

There is a Super 8 in Kadoka.

  • rimmel
  • small myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment